Tuesday 11 December 2012

Mind me !


Mind your language, your own business, your tongue etc.
I sometimes stare at some words and go blank. When I am sane again I try to grasp their meaning. I can't because now all I see is how the letters are linked together. Let's take the word 'FIRE' for example.
Fa eer, Fa yer, F aa ire bleh. I get so carried away that I forget it has a meaning, it just becomes a name with no relevance It's a name we have given to that hot burning light of blue green and orange. It's just a word and a name, so commonly used that we never wonder. We shouldn't because it's comfortable this way. We don't question what is, we question what is not. Isn't it the same thing ?
Anyway before people declare me to be crazy I would get to my point. Which is nothing but a question.
What exactly does the word 'mind' imply here? I  know what it does but I like to wonder and this is not my question, my question is: Do you wonder? Sometimes? 

1 comment: