Saturday 8 December 2012

Do I feel random today? Maybe.

Bring me back to life?

Addressed to God. 

I know you have many names. I won't particularly call myself a theist, but I am a daughter of one. Guess that counts? ;)
Anyway so dear lord,
Or can I simply call you God?
You ain't what I am looking for
So I be the sinner,
But could you get meaner?
You take away all that you give,
So why give at all?
You give us life, to live I suppose?
So why call us back?
I have questions, which aren't particularly unanswered but
Is there any particular answer?
Except for the one that I often hear,
Because You Are God and we are merely humans,
and what else are we, your playthings?
Should we be grateful then,
Or should we be sad?
For we happen to have feelings,
Apparently you only gave them to us?
So why is it, that I don't understand,
My own existence?

Or what you actually are?
The superpower that is responsible,
Yes RESPONSIBLE for all that exists
But how is it that you exist?
Do you have your own God?
I run out of words awfully fast
Expression is impossible since my words don't last...
But questions keep on piling up
With answers still in dark
All I can actually do is ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment